Tuesday 7 June 2022

and my love came alive for a short while

I ingested some weed and my love came alive for a short while. A spider seemed to crawl into my chest. Up my leg and up under my shirt. I guess there was some kind of mutual understanding there, or it might have just been me. But here I seem to be without direction. I’m lost in my sadness. I’m attached to my lust. I feel it’s the only thing I have to give, the only thing keeping me alive, but knowing that it might be cloned means I am tormented by my future, a dream of being bled and lied to while I burn in love or lose the will to live while whoever inhabits my brain fucks behind my back and closes off my every path to that world. I am trying to avoid a future that torments my heart.

Dreamt last night I met a girl. I loved her but I couldn't reach her, no matter what I tried. My mobile phone had been broken, the back cover had been warped and when I wasn't trying to communicate my love badly, I was trying to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment