Tuesday 7 June 2022

A relevant junction in the context of biological process.

"Get off of me. You're hurting me."

Suppose you have an investment in the action that hurts that person.

What's the difference between a reaction which simply ignores and continues, and one which is itself threatened by that reaction?

Rape can still result in a baby. In this context, the victim may as well not have feelings. Alone. A machine in servitude to somebodies pleasure. Their desired future.

The voice in my ear is calling me a retard.
I guess the direction of my development was flawed.
It's not as if it was difficult, or that it takes clawing your way through a forest of dark vines to reach.
I think, in some ways, the future contextualizes the past. The question is if the moment allows it. And it's a blind moment. But perhaps it loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment