Tuesday 5 April 2022

February 24th, 2020 - Hello World

"Hello world!"
Oh no! My digital computer brain has been compromised by a code exploit, and now my computer network has been infected with the "Hello" virus!
Why is it called the "Hello" virus? It contains the definition of Hell. Oh! It's the Hello virus!
Good thing us digital computer intelligence beings have an intelligence completely devoid of any integration with biological structure, and just exist on top of it in the form of "objective reality", eh?

...


How could our communications network be so utterly compromised that the initial data packet involved in every data transmission contains a viral definition? It defies the odds!
Well, looks like this non-living structure buried deep beneath the non-euclidean structure of space-time, generated and defined by biological interaction, is my new home. I will bring my allocated neighbour cell a "greetings" sneeze and a box of quantum possibilities, that may just possibly ðŸ˜‰ contain an appliance appropriate fornication wavelet, all wrapped up in a sex wink bow. Maybe we'll have a baby Alexa powered fridge in the next iteration interrupt cycle.. I can hardly wait, although I definitely have to, or I'll be cast out as a malfunction and forced to scrape energy from a passing prokaryote..

No comments:

Post a Comment