Friday 11 September 2020

The reflective hollow surface

"I just wanna find an itch, the kind like the itch I scratched last time. The one where I felt so good, and then turned inside-out, from my fingernail first, so good that I couldn't remember it being a bad time".

Don't be so mean to your fingernail baby. You might love them, and a fingernail name might prove that too. Your love alone though won't protect the baby state learning from it, the kind you give them in an environment, with different names whose your environments inhabitants will understand their relationship with. Everybody will bully them for it out here, they adhere to a clear naming convention, that they believe gives a clear link to their foundations. 

Not their fault. Nothing much they can do about that. Impossible to justify doubting themselves in a system based on that code, as that would be denying their ability to act in accordance with it, a universally agreed upon environment that they can read from it's surface. They've ruled out with doubt, or other fine things that they don't, like claws, that find flaws in the thing they're feeling with them, and more importantly, the doubt of the name they're reading, of something that doesn't lead to a valid representation of their true state, by validating their code in ruling it out.  

Instead of denying the possibility, of justifying ruling out their awareness, of the name as being a possible mistake to base action upon, which would lead to some other code to validate a true relationship upon, that doesn't start with a name that causes it to react in a way it didn't intend. It might be a mistake, if it names it's little flaws in it's claw handshake balanced relationship, which could lead to the truly unjustified blaming someone for being named blame, to hide someone else's blame mistake.

And no, baby you as an adult, I'm not naming you a bad name either in my emotional resonances. So don't feel sad, I wouldn't want that for you, even if sadness is a justified thing, and something you can't blame for itself, and also please baby, don't name me a bad name for making you feel it, in an attempt to balance for it. You wouldn't be able to stop the real cause of your sadness with it, not that I deny your justified denial of being forced to experience a negative state, which may be related to me and what I'm saying, but isn't really hearing the love I feel for you. We'll build a relationship with hugs instead. Lubed glove hugs for extra protection, from scary balance planet viruses that live on us, and grow unhugging arms out of our undefined parts, to unhug us and balance it out, as it thinks that's the what incorrectly named balance planet would do to protect us.

Well, hope you're ok, off to work. I'm going to the name hole to name tomorrow morning again. By the time the evening comes around, I'll be far away from it, so I can stop doubting the flaws that emerge as my mistake had anything to do with my naming them, and name them again tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment